The Impact World Press has been collecting original stories and research related to issues that impact the world since 2010 with regular contributors from Pakistan, US, Lisbon, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka.
As a social enterprise, that is steadily becoming a well known voice of reason. logic and solutions for the betterment of our society and communities, be them local or international, we focus on issues of climate change and peacebuilding encouraging social entrepreneurship, women economic empowerment and peace.
To encourage young writers, we also have a Dialogue section where we take in original writing based on all socio economic and legal topics that are current and of interest to a general readership.
At IWP, we are always eager to hear from exceptional professionals, writers, researchers and experts.
IWP Senior Editorial Team is therefore excited to invite the following volunteers for the Sub Editorial Team of 2021:
- Sub Editor Law
- Sub Editor Economics
- Sub Editor International Development
In addition to the above, we are also keen to have the following Strategy Team 2021 on board:
- Creative Head/ Graphic Designer
- International Institutional Linkages Strategist
- National Institutional Linkages Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategist (2 positions)
- Video Content Editor
- Regular National & International Contributors must have at least 10 years of professional experience.
- Young Contributors can contribute in the ‘Dialogue’ section on any current issue related to law, international development or economics.
If you are passionate about what you do in any of the areas above, then please send us a covering letter, your cv and samples of unpublished original writing/other evidence that demonstrates your capabilities for the position applied for, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage creative, dynamic and professional individuals to apply. There is no education or age restriction.
We believe that your work should speak for you.
IWP is an equal opportunity social enterprise that encourages women and differently abled persons to join our team.
The last date to apply is 25th October, 2020.