Youth can play a strong role as entrepreneurs with the aim to become change makers to fill the gaps in their society. Why not join the Challenge for a cause? You can join too!
Day and date: Sunday 10th March, 2013
Time: 10 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: The Summit, Royal Palm Golf & Country Club
For the 20 Mark Challenge, follow the simple steps:
- Contestants can sell any item whether professional services, trade or entertainment.
- Each team can have a maximum of 5 participants on the event.
- Contestants will be graded according to the following criteria:
- 5 marks for presentation of stall:
Each stall will be provided with a basic table and 2 chairs only.
- 5 marks for innovation/ creativity of product/services
- 5 marks for marketing:
Contestants will have to show the judges how they marketed their stall for the event.
- 5 marks for raising charity through change.
Each contestant will have to place a small box for charity on their stalls. When a customer comes by they must encourage them to contribute change or cash in the box. The amount collected through these boxes will be kept for children with blood disorders under the SEPLAA Umeed Fund. Marks will be awarded according to the amount collected in the box. Contestants must bring their own charity boxes.
4. Registration fee for the competition: Rs. 4,000
5. There will be up to 3 positions to win. All participants will get certificates of recognition.
6. Last date to register is 2nd March 2013.
For registrations and further details please call: