Since 2008, ISW Directors have worked with the following:
Development & Legal:
- SEPLAA Foundation
- US Department of State
- Office of Ombudsman, Punjab.
- Pakistan US Alumni Network
- Creative Associates International
- Wyne Malik Law Consultants
- Department of Culture & Information.
- National School of Public Policy
- ICx Seplaa Incubator & Trainings Platform (under Seplaa Enterprises).
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore.
- Center of Global Affairs, New York University (USA)
- LUMS Center of Entrepreneurship
- Punjab University Political Science Department
- Punjab University Institute of Business Administration
- Punjab University Center for South Asian Studies
- Beaconhouse School System (TNS & BCCG)
- Lahore College for Women University’s Active Citizen’s Program of the British Council
- Islamia University Bahawalpur
- National School of Public Policy, Punjab Government
Networks & Platforms:
- Pakistani Social Entrepreneurs Network (P-SEN)
- Pak US Alumni Network (PUAN)
- Social Entrepreneurs Network of Afghanistan & Pakistan (SENAP)
- Training Forum at Packages
- Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industries (Standing Committee Members in TQM & Professional Development.)
- FPCCI (Standing Committee Member, SAARC)
- Royal Palm Golf & Country Club.