IWID provides development consultancy services to local and foreign clients on a wide range of areas including Law, Policy Research and conduct pilot based research studies in development areas such as Climate Change, Gender, Empowerment & Social Entrepreneurship.
As a development consultancy firm with a multisectoral approach, we offer associated services in policy drafting, capacity building, development and research:
Policy & Government:
We provide expert legal and policy advice, services and research analysis services to the public, private and development sector in the following areas:
- Policy & Governance
- Urban Development & Infrastructure
- Social Entrepreneurship & Development
- Climate Change Resilience & Development
- Women Empowerment: Laws & Policy Development
- Economic Empowerment: Laws & Policy Development
- Drafting of Rules & Regulations.
- Drafting of MoUs, TORs, Policy Papers etc.