Announcing Stop 1!:
iCx Social Entrepreneurship Idea Competition 2014!
If you have a brilliant idea to build your social enterprise around, your idea could win you a position in the certified iCx Incubation Cycle 2 in partnership with the Centre for Global Affairs, New York University (USA) with 100% sponsorship (for upto 2 team members per project idea).
Registration for the “iCx Idea Competition” will be on spot with the deposit of Rs. 1000/- per competition entry.The contestants will be given 5 minutes to talk about the idea and convince the judges why the idea should be considered to be selected for iCx Incubation Cycle 2.The expert judging panel will comprise of some of the iCx Mentors who are experts with 10-30 years of professional experience:
- Mrs. Ammara Farooq Malik, Founder & CEO SEPLAA Foundation & iCx, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mr. Sajjad Kirmani, CEO Infogistics, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Barrister Ahmad Farooq Malik, Partner Jus & Rem Attorneys & Corporate Counsellors, Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Mrs. Katarzyna Szutkowski, Peacebuilding Expert & Consulting Editor Impact SEPLAA, Miami, USA.
- Mr. Khurram Waqas Malik, Management & Policy Consultant, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mr. Jay Jaboneta, Co-Founder Yellow Boat of Hope Foundation, Manila, Philippines.