Where exactly can innovative leadership and marketing take you? What are the benefits of these newfangled approaches? …
Attend this exclusive panel discussion to find out!
The rapidly changing environment nowadays requires all of us to be dynamic and stimulated to adapt to changes effectively.
Here’s presenting an awe-inspiring opportunity for energetic and motivated individuals who believe in thinking outside the box!
An exclusive panel discussion on ‘Leadership & Marketing through Innovation’ by the industry experts and our iCx Mentors will be held on the 29th of March, 2014 (Saturday) at the “iCx Youthalon 2014!”
iCx Mentors are experts with 10-30 years of professional experience who have exceptional drive and commitment in their respective fields:
- Mrs. Ammara Farooq Malik, Founder & CEO SEPLAA Foundation & iCx, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mr. Sajjad Kirmani, CEO Infogistics, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Barrister Ahmad Farooq Malik, Partner Jus & Rem Attorneys & Corporate Counsellors, Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Mrs. Katarzyna Szutkowski, Peacebuilding Expert & Consulting Editor Impact SEPLAA, Miami, USA.
- Mr. Khurram Waqas Malik, Management & Policy Consultant, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mr. Jay Jaboneta, Co-Founder Yellow Boat of Hope Foundation, Manila, Philippines.
Get ready to experience fresh perspectives on the innovative approaches imperative for leadership and marketing skills for generating creative and interesting ideas!
Register for this iCx Marketing Panel Discussion by emailing us your interest at email@example.com with your name, profession, contact details and CNIC number. We will reply back with your confirmation to attend.
This will be a great opportunity for the participants to benefit and learn from. 🙂
Join our Facebook event page for regular updates.